The Christmas Play


As  a  teacher  this is  a  familiar sight  to me  over  the  years .Evening  productions  often  find little  ones  sleepy  , This little  one  has  obviously  put her  all  into  her performance  !!
For  this  card I  used  a purple  backing paper  from my  stash 
The  next background paper is  from  Hip  Hooray its  Daisy  May CD by Cute  Daisy  Mae  as is  the  cute image ,
I  added  glitter  and  glossy  accents  to her  dress,  a ribbon  flower  to her  hair  and  I  colored  two  wooden  snowflakes  and  added  purple  stickles .

I  would like  to  enter  this card  into  the  following  challenge(s) =======


http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/christmaswinter-holidays-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi daisy, Good Luck, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card love the glitter, thank you for playing along at whoopsie daisy hope to see you again, take care julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. I love that image. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete