I dry embossed the background card using a freebie butterfly embossing folder .I did the same with the white card and sprayed both with CC Spray and Sparkle (irridescent )
I wanted a different effect for the top black card and decided to use a cheap pen type spray I had bought at a show .At first I tried it out of glossy card but found the mica would not dry at all ,I retried it on dull paper and this gave a good effect and I added Jones Tones irridescent glitter . I fussy cut two dragonflies after stamping Sheena Douglas dragonfly and using black embossing powder . I used mica paints to colour them (the photo doesnt do the colour or irridescence justice .} When dry I was able to add promarkers .Unfortunately I discovered it wasn't a good idea to use Mica in the spray as later when I tried to use it the mica had blocked the nozzle and tube !!! A lesson learnt .
I would like to enter this card into the the following challenges ______