ATC cards


I have made  ATC  cards  ages  ago  so it  was  good  to  return  to  them  . I  decided  to  make  a  Home  Sweet  Home  set  using  LOTV  images  from  their  new  range  This  set is  called 'Three  Kind  Mice  ' I just love  these  images  and it  is  the  first  time  I have used  them  .
I  coloured  them  with  PMs  and just  added  peel offs  to  complete  the  set  using  both  words  and lines  . I intend  to  give  this  to  the  next  friend who move house

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ------------

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/challenge-38-atcs.html



4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni, Sending wishes for a happy new year. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz with your fabulous ATCs, wonderful designs using great stamps. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling, Jeni! I love that you used some sweetness in your creations - so adorable! and a great theme, too! Thank-you for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. We love seeing your paper crafting projects, and are so happy you have joined us! Please check back to see if you have won a badge!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love LOTV stamps and these ATCs are so cute.
    So pleased you shared them with us at Cardz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! Great designs.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete