Hearts and flowers



I  wanted this  card  to be  a little  different  and  I  wanted  to  add  acetate  . The  photos  show  the  main details 
I  began  this easel  card using  background papers  from LOTV  paper pads, I  cut  an  acetate  heart  and  attached  it to  the  top of  the  card  , The  stopper is  a  table  confetti  heart  , Using  a  tiny flower  punch  I  added flowers  around  the  edges  of  the  heart  and  the base of  the card  using  gingham  and  spotted  papers  from  LC  designs .The image is  from  Pink  Gem  designs  'Josh  with Rose' I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents  to  the heart  and  rose .  
To  complete  the  card  I  added  Liquid Pearls to  the  punched  flowers, Also  pearls , organza  ribbon  and  bow,flowers, die  cut heart and  border , gems  and  a  sentiment  from my  stash  .


I   would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/challenge-335-ribbon-and-or-pearls.html


http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/challenge-186-hearts-and-flowers.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/week-379feminine-fancy.html


http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/challenge-327-anything-goes.html

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely valentine Jen. Cute image and really like how you used the acetate. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n' Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Jen.The design is fabulous and I love the adorable image and pretty colours.
    Thanks for joining in my `Feminine Fancy` challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card and I love your handbag easel!

    Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is so pretty. It must have taken ages to get all the flowers round the heart!!Just Perfect for the challenge on Passion For Promarkers this week, thanks for playing along, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and I love the way you included the acetate! Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week and I hope you'll join us again soon,
    Love Jacky x
    PFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Jenny. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sweet and lovely. Cute card. thanks for joining us over at PFP.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning make ,Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Lisa DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete