Mini

Ths  card   looks  like  a s quare  shape  with  corners  but in  fact it  has  the  centre  image  suspended  from  Acetate  ie  the  Mini  card  .
For  this  card  I  used  an  image  (mini)  from  my  graphics  package  ,I  cut  the  centre of  the card  so  that it bent downwards  oinhe  card  bent  downwards leaving  a  gap  at  the  top  where  I  suspended  the  Mini  image on  an  acetate  strip.  I  added  silver peel offs  and further images  and  stickles  glue  to  complete  the  card.

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  \-------



http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/challenge-154-shaped-card.html

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way of shaping the card, and a super collection of images. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is awesome! I still can't figure out where the acetate is! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete