Winter Holly

For  the  background  to  this  card  I used craft work  cards paper  pads  . The image is  from  Di's  digis  and is Holly  Mice  ,I  coloured it  with  PMs  and  used  pan pastels  on  the  sky  , I  added  glossy  accents on  the berries  and  cosmic  shimmer jewels   for  the  snow  , To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  sentiment  from  my  stash  and  some  fussy  cut  Holly  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenges  _______

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/snowy-winter-challenge.html


http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/challenge-88-thank-you.html

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs and for using one of Di's images.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look -
    Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet image on your beautiful card. Thanks for joining us again and for your continued support at Sparkles Monthly Challenges Caz DT

    ReplyDelete