I love baking


I  found  a  template  for  an  apron  card  and  decided it  would  be ideal  for  a  baking  friend  . I  covered  the  front  with  paper  from  my  stash  and  checkout  papers  designed  by Lozzy.
These  checks  are  really  different  and  come in  a  range of  colours  . I used  lace  edger  dies  for  the  lace  .Wooden  wine  bottle  and  cutlery  I  coloured  with  PMs  and  added  the  buttons of  oven  glove, baking.heart    and  glasses  . I  used  glitter  ribbon  for  the  straps  and  a felt  letter  for  the  I.
Can you  guess  which  are  the  essentials  in  the  pocket |????

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ________

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-46-shaped-card.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-43.html



2 comments:

  1. How Sweet! Love the tiny details!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.
    Hope to see you back in the next challenge!

    Aly DT C4G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute apron makes a super card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete