2.1 degree



Here is  the female  version of  the  boy graduation  card   that  I  showed last  week  .
This  digi is  Bugaboo  Kidz graduate  girl  .
I  coloured her  with promarkers  and  CC  Sparkle  pens .
The  typewritten  background paper is  from my  stash  and  the  hat  and  scroll  paper is  from  Do  Crafts .
The   embellishments  that  I  added  are  Congratulations  ribbon  from  Crafty  Ribbons . Stars  and  a  larger  confetti  star  with  2.1  sticker  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ______

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/challenge-49-graduation.html

5 comments:

  1. She is adorable, Jeni! I love the bright colors and cheerful Bugaboo image! Your designer paper is amazing! wonderful card -- So happy to see you at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. Thanks for joining in with your lovely artwork. Hope to see more of your pretty creations in our future challenge themes! Please check back to see if you have won a badge. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color scheme ... I have a thing for pink and this card really delivers! I love your sweet coloring of this cute little girl. Her hair is so cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at Cardz4Galz. Please make sure you come back to see if you have won a badge.
    Have a happy day, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous Jeni. Love your colouring and layout. Nice touch of bling to finish. Thanks so much for sharing this cutie with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Ina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, I love the background paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete