Cake and wishes



This  little  boy on  the present  is  a  stamp  from  Penny  Black  Selection  cake  and  wishes  . I  coloured  him  with  promarkers  and  fussy  cut him  . The  cake is  an  embellishment  a  friend  brought me  from America  and  I  added liquid pearls to  look  more  like  icing  .The  background paper is  from  my  stash  as  are  the balloons  and  the  present on  the  left  .
I  cut  the other  presents from  scraps of  paper and  added  bows  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  ________


http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/june-anything-goes.html  

I  would love  to  win  all  those  stamps  ,thanks  for  the opportunity

 Happy  7th  Birthday  PB  Allsorts 


http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/pbsc-june-masculine.html






3 comments:

  1. A totally delightful Birthday creation, many thanks for joining in our June challenge at Penny Black and More.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous birthday card Jeni, so lovely again!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...such a sweet card - love the dimension!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete