Sweet Peas and Pearls

I  always  grow  sweet  peas  as  they  are my  favourite  flowers,so  delicate  and  sweet  scented .
This lovely  image of  them is  from  Ooh la la  creations  as is  the backing  paper  . The  background is  pink  card  dry  embossed  with  a  folder  from  Craftstash .
The  embellishments I  added  are pearls.organza  ribbon  and bow, Pearl  trim .dewdrops  and  a  computer  generated  sentiment  .

I would like  to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenge(s) --------


http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/challenge-230.html

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the sweet peas image. Great that it's from an Ooh La La CD too....thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see an entry using OLL - so pretty too. Thanks for entering.
    Lynn x DT

    ReplyDelete