Decorated Christmas tree



This  digistamp is  sleepy  Ollie  from  Pink  Gem and is  one of  my  favourites  . I  coloured him  with  promarkers  ,designed  a  background  with  a  tree  to  fit him on,  after  fussy  cutting  the  digi  . I  added  glossy  accents  to  his  hat  and  snow  to his  hat . The  other  snow  was made using  Aleene's  glitter  snow  . The  background paper is  snowy  ombre  from Little Claire  designs  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  tree lights  stickles  and  liquid pearls  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  _________

http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-199-christmas-in-july.html

1 comment:

  1. He is so sweet and what a gorgeous card you made with him. Love those light embellies. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight and using one of our images. Lisa DT A Gem of A Challenge

    ReplyDelete