Roses and Lace

The  background paper  for  this  card is  from  Trimgym  Pretty  Pink  charms  collection  ,
I  added  Pink  and  cream lace  from my  stash  and  flowers  from  Petal  Lou  .
The  embellishments  that  I  added  are  die  cut  leaves  ,key  charm  and  sentiment  from my  stash  .A  vellum  butterfly  completes  the  card  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenge  -----

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-236-lace.html


2 comments:

  1. So pretty and colourful and perfect for our challenge at OLL. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how delicate you creation is. The lace and flowers are a perfect match with background paper.....very pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete