Christmas Box




I  knew it  wouldn't  be  long  before  I  made  another  box  !! This  time  I had  boxes  for  Christmas  gifts in  mind  , If I  make  different  sizes  they  could  cater  for  a  variety  of  gifts  this  Christmas  ,The  tag is  also  part of  the  dies  .  Once  again  I used  the  tonic  Kaleidoscope ( hexagon ) dies  and used  a  Christmas paper  as  well  as  white  to  add  more interest  , I  dry  embossed the  top  with  a  snowflake  die  and  added  gilding  wax  , I used  Spellbinders  snowflake  dies  for  the  centre of the lid  and  sparkled  them  with  glitter  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/wrap-it-up.html

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-176.html



1 comment:

  1. Very lovely and colourful. Stunning work! Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete