Who gets the carrot ?

Today  sees  the  start of Challenge 433 on CRAFT challenge  and  the  theme is Christmas  . It is  sponsored  by  Digital  Delights who  are offering  the  winner  a $5  gift  voucher  for  their  store  .

For  my  GDT  card  I have  used  an Oddball  Art  Image  which is  Kawaii  Christmas  bunnies under the Mistletoe  . When  I  saw  this image  I  felt  the  bunnies had  a  look  of  anticipation  so  I  added  a  board  carrot  and  attached  a  sentiment  saying  Merry  Christmas  to ? .
I  wonder  who  will get to it  first  ?
I  coloured  the  bunnies  with  Promarkers  and  added  flock  powder  for the grass  . I  die  cut  the image  and added  a  border using Tonic  oval  nesting  borders.  The  backing  papers  were  from  my  stash  ,
To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  bow  holly  by  Petal Lou  and  a  Do  Craft  Christmas  banner  .   

3 comments:

  1. Love the d3sign of this brilliantly coloured Christmas card. Have a good day. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great design and beautifully coloured image Jeni.
    Why not join us as a permanent member of our team? We all love your work. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Sheryl , I'm afraid the technology really throws me and I prefer to make the cards in my own time , A month has been just fine though . Thanks for the offer J

      Delete