Oh Christmas tree

As  the leaves  are  falling  from  the  trees  ,I  started  thinking  that  it  wont  be  long until  we  see  their bare  branches  covered in  twinkling  lights  . This  made  me  decide  to  cover  this  tree  with
 my  mini  lights  .
The base  card  came  from  the  works  and  the  die is  a  sissix one  that  I  was lucky  enough  to  win  recently  .
The  string of  lights  I  bought on line  some  time  ago,  and  I  find  them  really  useful  . I  added  tree light  ribbon  from  Crafty  Ribbons  and  a  sentiment   tag  printed  with a Little  Claire  designs  stamp.

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ________

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-441-9th-of-november-winter.html

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/58-trees.html


3 comments:

  1. What a fab design Jenni, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Moving Along with the Times.
    Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super idea. Love the lights ! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete