Baby's first Christmas

This image is  one of Dis  digis   and is  called  Baby  Cuddles  . The  photo  is  much  brighter than  the original 


I used  pink  mirri  card  which I  embossed  with  a  snowflake  folder  .I  coloured the  baby  with  PMs  and  added  liquid pearls  ,fussy  cut her  and  layered her onto  a  LOTV  snowflake  paper  , I  added  organza  ribbon  and  bow  and  a  sentiment  which  was  computer  generated  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ________

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/winter-holidays-challenge.html



2 comments:

  1. This is very cute! LOVE the embossed pink mirri stock, I bet it's really fabulous in real life!! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete