Hedgy Holly Tag Card

I  couldn't  resist  using  this  cute  Hedgy  once  more  for  a last  christmas  tag  card . I used  a  red  tag  card  from Little  Claire's  designs  for  the base  card  and  used  a  background  paper of  berries  from  my  stash  .
The  image is  Hedgy in  Hat  from Pink  Gem  designs  . I  coloured him with  PMs  sprayed  a  die  cut  circle  with  C CSpray  and  sparkle  , I  fussy  cut  Hedgy  and  added  stickles  to  the  snow  and  fur .  A  clear  sentiment  from LOTV  tags  ,  a  gem and  ribbon  completed  the  card  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ________

http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-209-anything-christmas-goes.html

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/anything-christmas-goes.html




1 comment:

  1. Adorable Christmas Tag Jeni. Love the little hedgehog.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete