Barb 60

I made  this  card  for  a  crafting  friend  whose  birthday is  in  February  . It is  a  mixture of  buttons  and  foamiran  which  I  have  recently  discovered  . I  decided  to  make  a  box  card  for her  and used one of  Hunkydory's  . The  background  paper  is  of  buttons  and  I  dry  embossed it  with  a  button  folder  before  spraying  with  gold  CC  spray  and  sparkle  . I  cut  the  white  foamiran  with  a  petal  die  and  coloured it  with  PMs  (they  blend  beautifully  on  this  material 
In order  to get  the  petals  to  curl  you  press  them  against  a  cool iron .
I used  Spellbinders  fern  die  cuts for  the leaves  and  added pearl  buttons  from  my  stash  to  the  flowers ..  To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  sentiment of  foam letters .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges =======



http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-514-buttons.html


http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-378-with-number.html

1 comment: