Christmas Box 2018

This  box  started life  as  packaging  for  shampoo, I  kept it  after  Christmas  for  cutting up  the  acetate  to use  with  cards  later  , The  pattern  and  shape  made  me  decide  to  make it into  a  gift  box  for  next year  .
I used  turquoise  mirri  card  to  line it  and  added  paper lace  around the  edges  . I had  a  wooden  reindeer  tag  left over  so  added  that  ,decorating it  with  a pompom ,googly  eyes  and holly  from  Petal  Lu  . I  also  added  turquoise  ribbon  ,  bow  and  some  snowflakes  , The  tag is  from  LOTV and  I  die  cut  some  Joy  Pine branches  to  complete it.


I  would like  to  enter this  box  into  the following  challenge __________

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-449-4th-of-january-box-or-bag.html


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jeni, thanks for sharing with us at the CRAFT challenge this week...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful box Jeni, I love that reindeer!
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely box :)
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete