Fussy and Fancy

Well  this  is  the  first  fussy  and  fancy  card I  have  produced  . I  added  as  many  papers  borders  tapes  and  embellishments  as  I  could.I  began  with  several  papers in  black  and  white  with  a  touch of  pink  from  my  stash  . I  added  paper  lace  borders  cut  with  Tonic  dies  and  round  the  page  punches  by Martha  Stewart 

 .The  embellishments  that  I  added  are  stickles , flowers , petals  by  do  crafts  ,washi  tape  ,card  candi  and  flowers  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ________


http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/challenge-204-fussy-fancy.html

2 comments:

  1. Very sassy girly card. With the black and vibrant pink lovely
    Thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy
    Best wishes
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card. I love design and colors. Thank for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete