Cups and spoon

I used items  from  Polka  Doodles  home  grown digikit  for  this  card  . The  background paper  was  from  my  stash  and  the  foreground  from  P.D. I  fussy  cut  the  cups  from P.D.  and  coloured  them  with  PMs  and  paper piecedthe  blue  cup. I  added  glossy  accents  to  the  cups  .Liquid pearls in  brown  and  white  made  the coffee  and cream.   The  spoon  was  die  cut using  the  spoon  from  the  Tattered Lace  cutlery  set .To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  sentiment  from  my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s) ----


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/week-453-spots-andor-stripes.html

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/challenge-193-anything-goes.html



3 comments:

  1. A very pretty card and loving the addition of glossy accents, many thanks for joining in with our'Spots and Stripes' theme at Allsort challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Jeni and you have both spots and stripes covered here.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Spots/Stripes' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete