Hi

For  this  card  I used  a  digi  from  Bugaboo as  the  focal point   . It is called 'Chubby  Butterfly' and is  so  cute  . I  fussy  cut it  and  coloured  it  with  PMs  and  added  Stickles  and glitter  , The background paper is from Little  Claire  and  the foreground  from  my  stash which  I  dry  embossed using  a  butterfly  folder  . To  complete  the  card  I  added  a sentiment using  a  freebie  stamp  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ________

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/a-theme-challenge-natures-wonders-all.html




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. Love the sparkle. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Natures Wonders Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project thanks so much for joining us for our March Theme Challenge at Catch the Bug, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete